Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kaput

It's unofficially official.  BettyBee Products is dead.

Well..... mostly dead.  I say mostly because I've managed to close the Etsy store and the bank accounts, and converted the Twitter account back to being my "personal" Twitter.  I still need to file with the state so that they're not banging on my door at 2 AM looking for money they think I should pay them.... It's on my to-do list!  I swear!

Yes, I'm a procrastinator..... is there a 12-step program for that?

There are a few items here and there lingering around.  Like the banner at the top of this blog that my sweet and ingenious husband made for me.  Business cards tucked away in pockets and purses.  It makes me a little sad...

At any rate, I wanted to say thank you to everyone that made a purchase from BettyBee, either through the Etsy store, at a craft fair, or in person somewhere.  I also wanted to thank everyone that subscribed to this blog and read my occasionally dry and sarcastic ramblings.  Interactions with friends, customers, and peers are what make my day!  I've learned a much more than I ever thought I would by starting this business, and I hope that I'll come back at some point in the future or evolve the business idea into something new.... better prepared and perhaps more successful because of this experience.

I wish all of you the best in your own lives and endeavors!

TTFN
- Mel
BettyBee Products

No comments: