Monday, May 16, 2011

Closing up shop :(

As with anything in life, BettyBee has always been a learning experience.  I've put it together from the ground up..... granted it didn't get very far.... and I did have a bit of help from loved ones..... but it's not where my heart is anymore.  I feel like it couldn't possibly grow to where I want it to be, somehow restricted by the niche it started it in, or the name I came up with, or even by how much effort was put into it.

Long story short, BettyBee Products is going to start liquidating inventory and supplies in preparation to close our doors, with a projected close date of June 18th.  Certain items will simply be de-listed because I was selling them on behalf of another artist.  Everything else will be sold at a discounted price to attempt to make back any initial investment. Shipping prices will remain the same.  It will take some time to get through the inventory we had acquired, but we'll get it all posted to hopefully go to other good crafting homes.

In the meantime, we'll keep blogging and tweeting periodically.....  And maybe we'll come up with a new idea in the process.  Who knows, right?

Thanks to everyone that read our posts, visited the shop, and bought items from us via the Etsy shop or at one of the craft fairs we participated in.  I wish you all the best in your own endeavors!

TTFN
Mel @ BettyBee Products

No comments: